US Patent #10,161,719 B2 And Other Patents Pending
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – Podium Peep™ Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of Podium Peep™ Clarifiers and Verifiers for ultimate accuracy.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less Podium Peep™Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- Podium Peep™ allows for easy removal of Clarifiers and Verifiers for cleaning.
- Available in Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Purple and Silver.
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Apertures, Podium Peep™ Clarifiers, and Podium Peep™ Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peep™ ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
Podium® is a registered trademark of Podium Plus Competition Bowstrings® LLC