- Don’t let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The Verifier has a lens in it similar to those found in reading glasses.
- Allows you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Verifiers are available in #4 (Silver), #5 (Purple), #6 (Pink), #7 (Blue), #8 (White) or #9 (Orange) powers.
- We also recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641), Lens Cleaning Swab (#501), Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs (#502) or Soft-Tek Micro Fiber Lens Cloth (#642) for cleaning the lenses.
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Lenses require the use of a Podium Peep™ Aperture to secure the lens into the Podium Peep™ housing.
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Apertures, Podium Peep™ Clarifiers, and Podium Peep™ Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peep™ ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- Podium Peep and component weights:
- Podium Peep – 19.0 grains
- Podium Peep Apertures – 3.5 grains
- Podium Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 2.0 grains
- Podium Peep Shade Cap – 3.0 grains
See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the Verifier best suited to your needs. Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
Podium® is a registered trademark of Podium Plus Competition Bowstrings® LLC