- There are 5 different Podium Peep™ Clarifier magnifications available.
- The Clarifier works with a bow scope and lens to help clear up the target, allowing you to pick out target details at a distance.
- We recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Soft Tek Cloth (#642) for cleaning the lenses.
- The stronger the scope lens, the more powerful the Clarifier needed (See chart below for suggestions).
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Lenses require the use of a Podium Peep™ Aperture to secure the lens into the Podium Peep™ housing.
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Apertures, Podium Peep™ Clarifiers, and Podium Peep™ Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peep™ ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Clarifier Tool near you, to help you select the Clarifier best suited to your needs.
- Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
Podium® is a registered trademark of Podium Plus Competition Bowstrings® LLC