SPECIALTY ARCHERY L.L.C.® DEALER & INTERNATIONAL DEALER REQUIREMENTS 2021
- Dealer Requirements: Specialty Archery L.L.C.® Dealers and International Dealers must be an established archery or sporting goods retail store with normal business hours.
- Tax Identification Number: Dealers must provide Specialty Archery L.L.C.® with a copy of their Business License, Sales Tax Certificate or Federal Tax Identification Number prior to being authorized as a Specialty Archery L.L.C.® dealer. International Dealers are required to provide an alternate form of proof of business, such as a website, letterhead, business license, etc.
- Minimum Opening Order: Dealers must place a $200.00 minimum opening order to become a Specialty Archery L.L.C.® dealer.
- Order Quantity Discount Pricing Program: Specialty Archery L.L.C.® has a discount pricing program with a progressive sliding discount scale that is open to all dealers. Order discounts are based on single individual order total. Not based on cumulative yearly order total. See chart below for details. NOTE: Discount Tiers do NOT apply to Archery Shop Equipment (Pro Presses and related accessories, Super Servers and related accessories).
SPECIALTY ARCHERY L.L.C.® TERMS AND POLICIES 2021
- Payment Terms: Accepted payment methods are: MasterCard or Visa (prepay) or Wire Transfer (wire transfer fees are responsibility of customer).
- Freight Policy: Merchandise is shipped by UPS ground or USPS from Spencer, IA 51301. Freight is charged to buyer. To receive tracking information, please provide an e-mail address. Expedited shipping is available at customer request.
- Damaged Shipment Policy – If you receive a damaged shipment, please inspect the contents carefully. If it is determined the shipment has been damaged and a claim needs to be filed, it is imperative that you retain the damaged boxes, and forward pictures showing the damage to Specialty Archery, L.L.C.®. This greatly assists us in being able to successfully file a claim.
- Insurance Refusal Policy – if your company instructs Specialty Archery to ship packages uninsured, please be advised the following conditions apply:
- Buyer assumes all risk of loss in shipping and all liability for loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, due to delays once the products have been scanned in by the carrier if Buyer requests the shipment is not insured. Title to products and risk of loss pass to Buyer upon shipment from the Seller’s warehouse. Buyer agrees to purchase any and all insurance it deems necessary to indemnify it against any loss in shipping. Buyer agrees to pursue claims with carrier in the event of damage or loss in shipping. Buyer agrees to pay Seller invoices in full.
- Drop Ship Policy – Specialty Archery L.L.C.® has a $300 minimum for any drop shipped orders. Drop shipped orders allowed for the product class “Archery Shop Equipment” only (i.e. Super Servers and accessories, Pro Press and accessories). Standard shipping charges will still be applied to the order total. Drop shipping only permitted within the contiguous lower 48 United States.
- Return Policy: Please contact Specialty Archery L.L.C.® to obtain a Return Authorization (R.A.) Any product being returned must have an R.A. number prior to shipping. Overstock merchandise, unauthorized returns, or returns over 30 days past purchase date will be refused. Returned products are subject to a restocking fee of 10% minimum to cover replacement of parts and/or packaging. Lenses may not be returned or exchanged. Return freight charges are paid by the shipper.
- Warranty Policy: Specialty Archery L.L.C.® products carry a one-year limited warranty. All products are covered against breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of purchase as listed on the receipt. Abuse, misuse or alteration of product voids the warranty. The warranty is valid only to original purchaser of the product from an authorized Specialty Archery L.L.C.® Distributor or Dealer.
- Warranty Procedure: Contact Specialty Archery L.L.C.® to obtain a Return Authorization (R.A.) Number. In some cases, a digital image demonstrating the defect will be accepted. Any product being returned must have an R.A. number prior to shipping. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Each package must have the R.A. number clearly marked on the box and a brief description of the defect inside, with a name and telephone number of contact person. Please include return postage. NOTE: Do not use a standard letter envelope for returns, as items will be squeezed out of the envelope when it goes through the sorting machines at the post office. Use a small padded envelope or box. If using a padded envelope, be sure to write “NON-MACHINEABLE” on the outside of the envelope. Product not covered by warranty: Glass lenses and any parts where Loctite was used. Loctite will damage Lexan scope housings. Also excluded is fiber optic material used in glow-lenses and glow-rings. Return freight charges are paid by the shipper. In the event of breakage due to defective parts, Specialty Archery L.L.C.® liability shall never exceed the original retail cost of the product.
- Specialty Archery L.L.C.® reserves the right to change pricing and product specifications without notification.