There are many. Here are the main benefits of the PXL Hunter Peep:
1. NEW Capture Aperture – uses LRT (Lens Retention Technology) – Verifier and Clarifier lenses gently snap into place in the Capture Aperture to prevent dropping, yet can still be easily removed for cleaning!
2. TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – eliminates the need for an Aperture Wrench. Aperture sizes can be quickly and easily changed by hand, without the need for any tools.
3. PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Clarifier and Verifier lenses are retained between plastic, and will never break.
4. CST – Center String Technology – places the Aperture on the exact center of the bowstring for ultimate accuracy. No left or right misses from bowstring rotation.
5. DSAT – Dual String Angle Technology – both 37- and 45-degree string angles are on the same peep housing.