The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
Increase your apparent magnification by reducing your hole size. Select an aperture size that will fit tightly around the scope housing when looking through the peep at the scope while at full draw.
If you are using too large of an aperture, accuracy may suffer due to improper alignment of the scope and peep.
If you are using too small an aperture, you may lose some field of view of the scope lens and restrict the amount of light, making for a dim sight picture.
- CST – Center String Technology – Podium Peep™ Target ™ Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less Podium Peep™ Target ™ Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- Podium Peep™ Apertures allow for easy removal of Clarifiers and Verifiers for cleaning.
- The optional Verifier lenses sharpen the pins.
- The optional Clarifiers when used with a scope and lens sharpen the target face.
- If you use a 1 3/8”, or Versa² scope, try the 1/32”, 3/64”, or 1/16” Aperture.
- If you use a 1 5/8” or the Versa² scope, try the 3/64”, 1/16”, or 3/32” Aperture.
- If you use the Super D or Versa³ try the 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32″ or 1/4″ Apertures.
- NOTE: for larger scopes you may also want to consider one of the PXL Hunter or Large Peep Housings.
- 6 Podium Peep™ Target Apertures (1/32″, 3/64″, 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, and 5/32”).
- #PPA031 1/32″ Podium Peep™ Aperture.
- #PPA047 3/64″ Podium Peep™ Aperture.
- #PPA063 1/16″ Podium Peep™ Aperture.
- #PPA094 3/32″ Podium Peep™ Aperture.
- #PPA125 1/8″ Podium Peep™ Aperture.
- #PPA156 5/32″ Podium Peep™ Aperture.
- Required Accessories:
- #PP__ Podium Peep™.
- Podium Peep™ Apertures, Podium Peep™ Clarifiers, and Podium Peep™ Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peep™ ONLY.
- NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- Podium Peep™ and component weights:
- Podium Peep™ – 19.0 grains
- Podium Peep™ Apertures – 3.5 grains
- Podium Peep™ Clarifiers/Verifiers – 2.0 grains
- Podium Peep™ Shade Cap – 3.0 grains
- Peep weight effect on arrow velocity
- Optional or Replacement Accessories:
- #PP__ Podium Peep™.
- #PPA_ Podium Peep™ Aperture.
- #PPAKT Podium Peep™ Aperture Kit, contains all 6 Apertures.
- #PPC_ Podium Peep™ Clarifier Lenses (0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, and 3.0).
- #PPCKT Podium Peep™ Peep Clarifier Kit, contains all 5 Clarifiers.
- #PPDLXKT Deluxe Podium Peep™ Kit, contains all Apertures and Clarifiers.
- #PPV_ Podium Peep™ Verifier.
- #PPPS Podium Peep™ Shade Cap.
- #PPCS Podium Peep™ Case – CASE ONLY.
- #PG1-BLK Peep Guard Black or #PG1-RD Red.
- #640 Lens Field Cleaning Kit.
- #641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner.
- #642 Micro Fiber Lens Cloth.
- #SA-CV Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial (10ml).
- #501 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg).
- #502 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg).
- #VC3 Threadmate Non-Traditional Threadlocker 5ml.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Aperture, Clarifier, or Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the inserts best suited to your needs.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
Podium® is a registered trademark of Podium Plus Competition Bowstrings® LLC