- 4 Aperture Kits available:
- #749-005 includes all 5 Apertures (1/32″, 3/64″, 1/16″, 3/32″ & 1/8″)
- #749-345 includes 3 largest Apertures (1/16″, 3/32″ & 1/8″)
- #749-234 includes 3 middle Apertures (3/64″, 1/16″ & 3/32″)
- #749-123 includes 3 smallest Apertures (1/32″, 3/64″ & 1/16″)
- Apertures will interchange in Specialty Archery Pro Series and Ultra Lite Peeps without removing the peep from the string. You will need a Peep Reducer (#753-3) if inserting Apertures into the Large #749-37L or #749-37LH peeps.
- NOTE: Not compatible with Podium Peep™ or PXLH Hunter Peep.
- Kit includes Apertures, Storage Case (#210000), and Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078).
- To select Aperture size:
If you use a 1 3/8”, True Spot Target, or Versa scope, try the 1/32”, 3/64”, or 1/16” Aperture.
If you use a 1 5/8” or the Pro Series scope, try the 3/64”, 1/16”, or 3/32” Aperture.
If you use the Super D, Pro Series XL, True Spot 3D or Versa Scope 3D, try the 3/32” or 1/8” Apertures.
NOTE: for these larger scopes you may also want to consider one of the Large Peep Housings.
- Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.