*US Patents #D869591, #10,161,719 and other Patent Pending
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXL Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXL Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- PXL Clarifier or Verifier lenses can be removed from the PXL Capture Aperture for easy cleaning.
- Additional PXL Hunter Peep Shade Cap accessory – screws into front of peep to prevent glare.
- NOTE: PXL Hunter Peep Apertures, PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers, and PXL Hunter Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- PXL Hunter Peep and component weights:
- PXL Hunter Peep – 30.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Capture Aperture – 7.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 3.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Shade Cap – 3.0 grains