The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
PXL Hunter Peep Capture Apertures available in 5/32″, 3/16″, and 1/4″.
Increase your apparent magnification by reducing your hole size. Select an aperture size that will fit tightly around the scope housing when looking through the peep at the scope while at full draw.
If you are using too large of an aperture, accuracy may suffer due to improper alignment of the scope and peep.
If you are using too small an aperture, you may lose some field of view of the scope lens and restrict the amount of light, making for a dim sight picture.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXL Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXL Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- PXL Clarifier or Verifier lenses can be removed from the PXL Capture Aperture for easy cleaning.
- The optional Verifier lenses sharpen the pins.
- The optional Clarifiers when used with a scope and lens sharpen the target face.
- If you use a 1 3/8”, or Versa² scope, try the 1/32”, 3/64”, or 1/16” Aperture.
- If you use a 1 5/8” or the Versa² scope, try the 3/64”, 1/16”, or 3/32” Aperture.
- If you use the Super D or Versa³ try the 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32″ or 1/4″ Apertures.
- NOTE: for smaller scopes you may also want to consider one of the PXS Target Peeps.
- 3 PXL Hunter Capture Apertures.
- #PXLHA156 5/32” PXL Hunter Peep Aperture.
- #PXLHA187 3/16” PXL Hunter Peep Aperture.
- #PXLHA250 1/4″ PXL Hunter Peep Aperture.
- Required Accessories:
- #PXLH BLK PXL Hunter Peep.
- PXL Hunter Peep Apertures fit into Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Peep ONLY.
- NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- PXL Hunter Peep and component weights:
- PXL Hunter Peep – 30.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Capture Aperture – 7.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 3.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Shade Cap – 3.0 grains
- Peep weight effect on arrow velocity
- Optional or Replacement Accessories:
- #PXLH BLK PXL Hunter Peep.
- #PXLHA__ Podium Peep Aperture.
- #PXLHAKT Podium Peep Aperture Kit, contains all 3 Apertures.
- #PXLHC_ Podium Peep Clarifier Lens.
- #PXLHV_ Podium Peep Verifier.
- #PXLHVK_ PXL Hunter EZ-View Verifier Kit with #6 Verifier (Pink) and Peep Guard.
- #PXLHPS Podium Peep Shade Cap.
- #PXLHCS Podium Peep Case – CASE ONLY.
- #PG1 BLK or RD Peep Guard Black or Red.
- #640 Lens Field Cleaning Kit.
- #641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner.
- #642 Micro Fiber Lens Cloth.
- #SA-CV Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial (10ml).
- #501 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg).
- #502 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg).
- #VC3 Threadmate Non-Traditional Threadlocker 5ml.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Aperture, Clarifier, or Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the inserts best suited to your needs.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.