- Don’t let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot! The Verifier has a lens in it similar to the ones found in reading glasses. Allows you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight. The Verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The Verifier is available in #4 (Silver), #5 (Purple), #6 (Pink), #7 (Blue), #8 (White), or #9 (Orange).
- The 1/8″ & smaller Verifier is for use in the Pro Series and Ultra Lite Peeps. It will also fit in the #749-37L and #749-37LH Peep with the use of the Peep Reducer (#753-3).
- NOTE: Not compatible with Podium Peep™ or PXLH Hunter Peep.
- We recommend use of the Dual Hex Wrench (#210078) for inserting Verifiers into your peep.
- We also recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Lens Cleaning Swab (#501) for cleaning the lenses.
See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the Verifier best suited to your needs. Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.