- Don’t let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot! The Verifier has a lens in it similar to the ones found in reading glasses. Allows you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight. The Verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8″ & smaller Verifier is for use in the Pro Series and Ultra Lite Peeps. It will also fit in the #749-37L and #749-37LH Peep with the use of the Peep Reducer (#753-3).
- The Verifier is available in #4 (Silver), #5 (Purple), #6 (Pink), #7 (Blue), #8 (White), or #9 (Orange).
- #4 is the weakest, #9 is the strongest.
- The peep should be inserted in the string so the side with the verifier, clarifier, or aperture is on the side you look through.
- We recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641), Lens Cleaning Swab (#501) or Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs ((#502), and Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial 10ml (#SA-CV) for cleaning the lenses.
- Protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture with the Peep Guard (#PG1-BLK or #PG1-RD).
- Not compatible with Podium Peep™ or PXLH Hunter Peep.
- Look through the side of the Verifier with the hex opening where the Dual Aperture wrench (#210078) fits.
- Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) needed for inserting Verifier into your peep.
- Standard Target Peep and component weights:
- Ultra Lite Non-hooded Peep – 7.5 grains
- Pro Series Hooded Peep – 9.5 grains
- 1/8” Clarifiers/Verifiers – 4.0 grains
- 1/8” and Smaller Apertures – 2.5 grains
- Standard Peep Aligner (#PAS) – 13.0 grains
- Peep weight effect on arrow velocity
- Replacement parts and Optional Accessories:
- 210078 Dual Aperture Wrench
- 210000 Storage Case
- PG1 BLK or RD Peep Guard Black or Red
- 501 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg)
- 502Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs (15/pkg)
- 641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner
- SA-CV Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial (10ml)
- 640 Lens Field Cleaning Kit
- VC3 Threadmate Non-Traditional Threadlocker 5ml
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Aperture, Clarifier, or Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the inserts best suited to your needs.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
There are no reviews yet.