- Don’t let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The Verifier has a lens in it similar to those found in reading glasses.
- Allows you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Verifiers are available in #4 (Silver), #5 (Purple), #6 (Pink), #7 (Blue), #8 (White) or #9 (Orange) powers.
- NOTE: PXL Hunter Peep Lenses require the use of a PXL Hunter Peep Aperture to secure the lens into the PXL Hunter Peep housing.
- NOTE: PXL Hunter Peep Apertures, PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers, and PXL Hunter Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Clarifier Tool near you, to help you select the Clarifier best suited to your needs.
- Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
- PXL Hunter Peep and component weights:
- PXL Hunter Peep – 30.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Capture Aperture – 7.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 3.5 grains
- PXL Hunter Peep Shade Cap – 3.0 grains
See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the Verifier best suited to your needs. Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.