- There are 5 different Clarifier magnifications available with 1/32″, 3/64″, 1/16″, 3/32″, and 1/8″ hole sizes.
- The Clarifier works with a bow scope and lens to help clear up the target, allowing you to pick out details at a distance.
- The 1/8″ and smaller Clarifier works in all standard size Pro Series and Ultra Lite peep housings.
- 1/8″ and smaller Clarifiers will also work in the 1/4″ peep housings, but the Peep Reducer (#753-3, included with all 1/4″ peeps) is required for installation.
- NOTE: Not compatible with Podium Peep™ or PXLH Hunter Peep.
- Clarifiers are NOT currently available for the 5/16″ peep housings.
- We recommend use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) for inserting Clarifiers into your peep.
- We also recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Lens Cleaning Swab (#501) for cleaning the lenses.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Clarifier Tool near you, to help you select the Clarifier best suited to your needs.
- Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.