- 5/16” aperture for the 5/16″ XL Peep Housing (749-37XL BLK).
- Great for wet or humid conditions when you cannot use your 5/16” Verifier due to moisture or fog over.
- Reduces peep opening to 5/16″.
- #210079 5/16″ XL Wrench required for insertion into the peep housing.
- 5/16” XL Peep and component weights:
- 5/16″ X- Large Non-Hooded Peep – 17.0 grains
- 5/16” XL Verifiers – 12.0 grains
- 5/16” Aperture (#755-A) – 3.1 grains
- Peep weight effect on arrow velocity
- Optional and Replacement Parts:
- #VC3 Threadmate Non-Traditional Threadlocker 5ml.
- #755-1_ 5/16″ XL Aperture with Verifier.
- Available in #4 (Silver), #5 (Purple), #6 (Pink), #7 (Blue), #8 (White) or #9 (Orange).
- #4 is the weakest, #9 is the strongest.
- #755-A 5/16″ Aperture.
- #210079 5/16″ XL Wrench.
- #PG1-BLK Peep Guard Black or #PG1-RD Peep Guard Red.
- #501 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg).
- #502 Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs (15/pkg).
- #641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner.
- #SA-CV Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial (10ml).
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Aperture, Clarifier, or Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the inserts best suited to your needs.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
There are no reviews yet.