- Specialty Archery’s non-hooded version of its popular Large 37 degree peep housing.
- The non-hooded version offers lighter weight for increased arrow speed.
- It accepts all Large Verifiers & Clarifiers. Also accepts all 1/8” and smaller Apertures, Verifiers, and Clarifiers with use of the Peep Reducer (#753-3).
- Peep Reducer (#753-3) and Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) are included.
- To protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture we recommend the Peep Guard.
- Available in Black, Blue, Camo, Green, Pink, Red, Purple and Silver.
- See the Videos tab on the home page for the peep tying video.
- Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.