- Due to customer demand, Specialty Archery is now offering a larger 5/16″ diameter Verifier!
- The 5/16” peep and Verifier are larger than our current 1/4″ peep housings.
- Lets in the maximum amount of light for low light shooting.
- Don’t let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot. The Verifier has a lens in it similar to those found in reading glasses. Allows you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight. The Verifier lens sharpens the picture so sight pins are easy to see.
- The 5/16” Verifier is available in #4 (Silver), #5 (Purple), #6 (Pink), #7 (Blue), #8 (White) or #9 (Orange) powers.
- The 5/16″ Verifier fits in the 5/16″ 749-37XL Peep only (#749-37XL BLK sold separately).
- We recommend use of the 5/16” XL Aperture Wrench (#210079) for inserting the Verifier into peeps.
- We also recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Lens Cleaning Swab (#501) for cleaning the lenses.
See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the Verifier best suited to your needs. Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.