- Due to customer demand, Specialty Archery is now offering a larger 5/16″ diameter peep and Verifier!
- The 5/16” peep is larger than our current 1/4″ peep housings.
- Lets in the maximum amount of light for low light shooting.
- Works with Specialty Archery 5/16” Verifiers.
- Includes 5/16″ Aperture Wrench (#210079).
- 37 degree string angle only.
- Note: does NOT include a reducer. Cannot be used with Specialty Archery’s smaller Apertures, Clarifiers or Verifiers.
- Note: NOT compatible with Peep Aligners.
- Available in black only.
- Protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture with the Peep Guard.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.