- The Pro Series Hooded peep weighs only 9.5 grains – approximately 25% lighter than the original Super Peep housing.
- Accepts all Specialty Archery 1/8″ and smaller original Apertures, Clarifiers, and Verifiers.
- Use of our Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) is required for insertion of Apertures, Verifiers, and Clarifiers.
- Hooded Peep helps reduce glare on Clarifier and Verifier lenses.
- The peep opening is 3/16″ with no Apertures, Clarifiers or Verifiers installed.
- To protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture we recommend the Peep Guard (#PG1-BLK or #PG1-RD).
- Available in 37 or 45-degree string angles. See the String Angle Chart in the FAQs tab on the home page to determine which string angle is needed for your setup.
- Available in Black, Blue, Camo, Green, Pink, Red, Purple and Silver.
- Standard Target Peep and component weights:
- Ultra Lite Non-hooded Peep – 7.5 grains
- Pro Series Hooded Peep – 9.5 grains
- 1/8” Clarifiers/Verifiers – 4.0 grains
- 1/8” and Smaller Apertures – 2.5 grains
- Standard Peep Aligner (#PAS) – 13.0 grains
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.