- Specialty Archery has redesigned the Super Hunter Peep Kits! We have substituted our machined aluminum hooded peeps and Peep Aligners for the molded polycarbonate peeps formerly offered in these kits. Specialty Archery’s Aluminum Super Hunter Peep Kits now offer the quality and precision of our machined aluminum hooded peeps, with the reliability of silicone alignment tubing!
- Kit includes: 1/4” 37-degree Large Hooded aluminum peep (#749-37LH BLK), Peep Reducer (#753-3), 16” of Silicone Alignment Tubing (#753-6), Peep Aligner Large (#PAL), and Dual Aperture wrench (#210078).
- The 1/4” Large Hooded peep accepts all 1/4” Verifiers and Clarifiers, as well as all 1/8″ and smaller Apertures, Clarifiers and Verifiers when used with the Peep Reducer (#753-3).
- Use of Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) is recommended for insertion of Verifiers, Clarifiers, and Apertures.
- The optional screw-in Verifier lenses sharpen the pins. The optional screw-in Clarifiers when used with a scope and lens sharpen the target face.
Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website when you receive your peep.
Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.