The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
Increase your apparent magnification by reducing your hole size. Select an aperture size that will fit tightly around the scope housing when looking through the peep at the scope while at full draw.
If you are using too large of an aperture, accuracy may suffer due to improper alignment of the scope and peep.
If you are using too small an aperture, you may lose some field of view of the scope lens and restrict the amount of light, making for a dim sight picture.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXS Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXS Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- PXS Target Peep Capture Apertures allow for easy removal of Clarifiers and Verifiers for cleaning.
- If you use a 1 3/8”, or Versa² scope, try the 1/32”, 3/64”, or 1/16” Aperture.
- If you use a 1 5/8” or the Versa² scope, try the 3/64”, 1/16”, or 3/32” Aperture.
- If you use the Super D or Versa³ try the 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32″ or 1/4″ Apertures.
- NOTE: for larger scopes you may also want to consider one of the PXL Hunter or Large Peep Housings.
- Aperture Kit Includes:
- 5 PXS Target Capture Apertures.
- #PXSA031 1/32″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA047 3/64″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA063 1/16″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA094 3/32″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA125 1/8″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- PXSCS Target Storage Case.
- 5 PXS Target Capture Apertures.
- Required Accessories:
- #PXS__ PXS Target Peep.
- PXS Target Capture Apertures, PXS Target Clarifiers, and PXS Target Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXS Target ONLY.
- NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- PXS Target Peep and component weights:
- PXS Target Peep – 18.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture – 4.5 grains
- PXS Target Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 1.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Shade Cap – 2.5 grains
- Peep weight effect on arrow velocity
- Replacement or Optional Accessories:
- #PXS Target Peep.
- #PXSA_ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSAKT PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture Kit, contains all 5 Apertures.
- #PXSC__ PXS Target Peep Clarifier Lens.
- #PXSCKT PXS Target Peep Clarifier Kit, contains all 5 Clarifiers.
- #PXSDLXKT Deluxe PXS Target Peep Kit, contains all Apertures and Clarifiers.
- #PXSV_ PXS Peep Verifier.
- #PXSPS PXS Peep Shade Cap.
- #PG1 BLK or RD Peep Guard Black or Red.
- #640 Lens Field Cleaning Kit.
- #641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner.
- #642 Micro Fiber Lens Cloth.
- #SA-CV Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial (10ml).
- #501 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg).
- #502 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg).
- #VC3 Threadmate Non-Traditional Threadlocker 5ml.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Aperture, Clarifier, or Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the inserts best suited to your needs.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.