- Don’t let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The Verifier has a lens in it similar to those found in reading glasses.
- Allows you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Verifiers are available in #4 (Silver), #5 (Purple), #6 (Pink), #7 (Blue), #8 (White) or #9 (Orange) powers.
- NOTE: PXS Target Peep Lenses require the use of a PXS Target Peep Aperture to secure the lens into the PXS Target Peep housing.
- NOTE: PXS Target Peep Apertures, PXS Target Peep Clarifiers, and PXS Target Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXS Target Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Clarifier Tool near you, to help you select the Clarifier best suited to your needs.
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
- PXS Target Peep and component weights:
- PXS Target Peep – 18.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture – 4.5 grains
- PXS Target Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 1.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Shade Cap – 2.5 grains
See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the Verifier best suited to your needs. Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.