*Podium Peep™ Lenses require the use of a Podium Peep™ Aperture to secure the lens into the Podium Peep™ housing.
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – Podium Peep™ Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle Technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less Podium Peep™ Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- Podium Peep Clarifier or Verifier lenses can be removed from the peep for easy cleaning.
- Additional “Podium Peep™ Shade Cap” accessory – screws into front of peep to prevent glare.
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Lenses require the use of a Podium Peep™ Aperture to secure the lens into the Podium Peep™ housing.
- NOTE: Podium Peep™ Apertures, Podium Peep™ Clarifiers, and Podium Peep™ Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peep™ ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
- Podium Peep and component weights:
- Podium Peep – 19.0 grains
- Podium Peep Apertures – 3.5 grains
- Podium Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 2.0 grains
- Podium Peep Shade Cap – 3.0 grains
Podium Peep™ Verifier Lens Accessories
Podium® is a registered trademark of Podium Plus Competition Bowstrings® LLC