- Don’t let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot! The Verifier has a lens in it similar to those found in reading glasses. Allows you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight. The Verifier lens sharpens the picture so sight pins are easy to see.
- 37-degree string angle only.
- Available in Black only.
- Protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture with the Peep Guard (#PG1-BLK or #PG1-RD)
- We recommend Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641), Lens Cleaning Swab (#501) or Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs ((#502), and Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial 10ml (#SA-CV) for cleaning the lenses.
The 1/4” Large Non-Hooded EZ-View Verifier Kit includes:
- Large Non-Hooded Aluminum Peep (weight 12.5 gr).
- Large Verifier (weight 5.5 gr).
- Peep Reducer (weight 3.1 gr).
- Dual Aperture Wrench
- Peep Guard
- Choice of Verifier Power- #4 is the weakest, #9 is the strongest.
- Optional Accessories:
- PG1 Peep Guard Black or Red
- PAL Peep Aligner Adapter Large (for Large peeps) Kit
- 210078 Dual Aperture Wrench
- 210000 Storage Case
- 501 Lens Cleaning Swab (20/pkg)
- 502 Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs (15/pkg)
- 641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner
- SA-CV Clarifier and Verifier Cleaning Vial (10ml)
- VC3 VC3 Threadmate Non-Traditional Threadlocker 5ml
See Dealer Locator on our home page for a dealer with a Verifier Tool near you, to help you select the Verifier best suited to your needs.
Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
Watch the peep tying Video when you receive your peep for easy to follow instructions on proper peep installation.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.