- Specialty Archery’s Patent Pending Quick Range Rangefinder Mount is the only rangefinder mount that allows you to use your regular rangefinder mounted directly to your crossbow.
- Available RH or LH. (RH and LH refers to the side of the optics the Quick Range Crossbow mounts to – RH mounts to the RH side of the optics, LH mounts to the LH side of the optics).
- NOTE: Most right-handed people prefer the LH mount and most left-handed people prefer the RH mount.
- Available in black.
- Works with most rangefinders and crossbows.
- Quick Range Rangefinder Crossbow Mount – for mounting to crossbow scope picatinny rails.
- Eliminates excess noise and movement associated with using a traditional rangefinder.
- Includes strap and adhesive cushion for mounting rangefinder.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Weight 0.31 lbs or 0.15 kg.
- NOTE: Check your state regulations for legality of bow-mounted electronics.
Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
Rich Johnson (verified owner) –
I am not one to post reviews often as most items do what they say they do, but this product is amazing. Some will say it adds weight but since I hunt out of blinds it is no concern. Install took 10 minutes and is extremely easy. When paired with an hha optimizer it is a no miss bullet proof setup. Just get one.