- Upgrade your single vision lens to the Double Vision Lens System!
- Instead of aiming with a dot or pin, with the Double Vision Lens you simply look through the hole in the center of the lens at where you want the arrow to go!
- The Double Vision Lens is a negative-powered, drilled and tinted lens that is designed to work with a standard positive powered lens.
- Pairing two lenses together allows for any center spot power to be coupled with any other outside power.
- The Double Vision lens offers more versatility and customization than our original True Spot lens.
- Double Vision Lenses available in the following color tints: Red, Amber, Blue, Smoke
- Double Vision lenses available with the following hole sizes: .250” (1/4″), .312” (5/16″), .375” (3/8″)
- NOTE: Custom hole sizes also available for an additional $10.00. There is a 2-3 week wait on custom hole sizes. (Must call 800-555-2856 to order custom lens)
- Lens Caddy available for storage.
NOTE: THE 1.545”DOUBLE VISION LENS IS USED WITH THE TRUE SPOT 3D DOUBLE VISION SCOPE HOUSING ONLY.
What is needed to build a scope with a Double Vision Lens System:
- True Spot 3D Scope housing (SA3DDV)
- Standard 1.720″ lens (center portion of scope lens)
- Double Vision 1.545″ lens (forms outer portion of scope lens)
Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.