- Upgrade your single vision lens to the Double Vision Lens System!
- Instead of aiming with a dot or pin, with the Double Vision Lens you simply look through the hole in the center of the lens at where you want the arrow to go!
- The Double Vision Lens is a negative-powered, drilled and tinted lens that is designed to work with a standard positive powered lens.
- Pairing two lenses together allows for any center spot power to be coupled with any other outside power.
- The Double Vision lens offers more versatility and customization than our original True Spot lens.
- Double Vision Lenses available in the following color tints: Red, Amber, Blue, Smoke
- Double Vision lenses available with the following hole sizes: .250” (1/4″), .312” (5/16″), .375” (3/8″)
- NOTE: Custom hole sizes also available for an additional $10.00. There is a 2-3 week wait on custom hole sizes. (Must call 800-555-2856 to order custom lens)
- Lens Caddy available for storage.
- NOTE: THE 1.345” DOUBLE VISION LENS IS USED WITH THE SPECIALTY ARCHERY 1 5/8” (#040-1 and #040-1BLK) SCOPE HOUSING. AN ADDITIONAL 1 5/8” RING (#0416 1 5/8”) IS ALSO REQUIRED
What is needed to build a 1 5/8″ (#040-1) scope with a Double Vision Lens System:
- Specialty Archery 1 5/8″ Scope (#040-1)
- Plain Ring (#0416 1 5/8″)
- Standard 1.345″ dia. lens (center portion of scope lens)
- Double Vision 1.345″ lens (forms outer portion of scope lens)
Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.