Double Vision Scope Kits
Double Vision Scope Description
- Specialty Archery’s Double Vision Kit (#DVK) is an inexpensive, all-inclusive scope package that allows archers to try the Double Vision lens system without breaking the bank.
- The Double Vision lens system offers more versatility and customization than the original True Spot lens. The Double Vision lens system pairs a positive powered lens with a drilled and tinted negative powered lens to provide a unique aiming concept for target archery. By eliminating the aiming dot, and instead simply centering the bullseye within the lens, target panic is greatly reduced.
- The Double Vision Kit includes:
- A 1 3/8” clear polycarbonate scope housing. Scope has an outside diameter of 1.490” and an inside diameter (field of view) of 1.065”. Scope can be easily configured for either RH or LH use. Scope rods are 10-32 stainless steel.
- One positive power 1.125” Quantum Poly lens in +4X or +6X.
- One negative power 1.108” blue-tinted Double Vision lens with 0.312” hole in -2X, -4X or -6X.
- One additional 1 3/8” lens retainer ring (#0416 1 3/8”) and thumbscrews.
- Possible Lens Combinations:
- +4X and -2X lens combination – center power is +4X and outer power is +2X. #DVK42
- +4X and -4X lens combination – center power is +4X and outer power is +0X. #DVK44
- +6X and -2X lens combination – center power is +6X and outer power is +4X. #DVK62
- +6X and -4X lens combination – center power is +6X and outer power is +2X. #DVK64
- +6X and -6X lens combination – center power is +6X and outer power is +0X. #DVK66