- Easily mounts to standard 1 5/8” x 1 5/8” Unistrut (Unistrut not included- available at Home Improvement Stores).
- With the SS-800 or SS-600 mounted on 120” Unistrut, you can build a bowstring of up to 108”
- Can serve bowstring up to 600 RPM.
- Twists strings at a maximum of 300 RPM.
- Optional Foot Pedal (#SS-FP) available.
- Repeat and Infinite Turn functions.
- Ability to store 10 individual memory files.
- Lays down a perfect serving every time.
- Twists bowstrings evenly from both ends to ensure an even twist rate throughout the bowstring.
- Uses air cylinder to ensure bowstring stays at a constant tension when serving or twisting.
- Can tension up to 375# with the use of 150 psi air compressor. (Air compressor not included).
- Can also serve as a jig for laying up bowstrings.
- Quick release air valve for quick & easy on/off application of air pressure.
- Laser engraved marks on base plates for quick measuring of strings.
- Can wind bulk serving material onto jig spools with the optional Bobbin Attachment (#SS-BA).
- International Power Requirements
- Super Server power supply box is compatible with 110-240 VAC.
- May need to obtain a replacement power cable or a voltage converter to work with your country’s power specifications.
- Includes (1) Aluminum Jig Spool (#AJS).
The Super Server 622 and related accessories are also available in a package for all your string building needs. Complete package is also 5% off normal pricing of all accessories. You must contact Specialty Archery for package pricing.
The SS-622 package includes:
- Super Server 622
- 3 Quick Stretch 350’s
- Foot Pedal
- Remote Display Cradle
- Tool Tray
- Note Pad
- Manifold Kit
- Bobbin Attachment.
- String Separators
To order this product you must contact Specialty Archery by calling us at 1-800-555-2856 or click here.
See Questions for additional information.