- Cousins Best Blade is now available in Wide width for use with the Timber Rattler and Timber Rattler II.
- Made from Spring Steel, the Best Blade is resistant to bending and cracking.
- Cousins Best Blade Wide has a width of 0.375”, and are better suited for larger diameter arrows. Standard Cousins Best Blades are 0.200” wide.
- Available in:
• .008 thickness (for arrows up to 325 grains) – part #CBW-008
• .010 thickness (for arrows between 325 and 425 grains) – part #CBW-010
• .012 thickness (for arrows over 425 grains) – part #CBW-012
- For use with the Timber Rattler and Timber Rattler II only – will not work with other model Bodoodle rests. (Slight modification to the rest will be required when installing onto the original Timber Rattler.)
Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.