U.S. Pat. No. 9,360,267
- The Pro Draw makes cam timing/synchronization quick and easy without removing the bow from the press!
- Can also be used to plot draw force curves or to perfectly match the draw lengths of 2 different bows.
- PRP-CH Pro Press Crank Handle sold separately.
*May also be possible to attach the Pro Draw to your current bow press that utilizes a 2.25″ diameter center jack. Contact Specialty Archery for details.
* Pro Draw shown attached to the Pro Press.
OPTIONAL PRO DRAW EQUIPMENT
PRO DRAW STAND
- The Pro Draw Stand mounts to a workbench or table top, and allows the Pro Draw to be used without the Pro Press.
- The grip section has a cushioned covering to prevent damage to a bow’s handle.
PRO DRAW SCALE
- Measures from 0 to 110 pounds in 1 oz. increments.
- Built-in 3 ft (1 meter) tape measure.
- Reads in: lb./oz. or KG.
- Peak weight hold function.
- Requires 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Want to know more?
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions