- Aperture Tool, has all 5 Aperture hole sizes.
- For selecting the correct Aperture size.
- Clarifier Tool, has all 5 Clarifier powers installed.
- For selecting the correct Clarifier power.
Vibra-Tite VC3 Threadmate
- Specifically designed to prevent threaded fasteners from loosening due to shock and vibration.
- Works well for many archery applications.
- Not an adhesive or thread locker – parts are still removable and adjustable.
- Works for threaded fasteners of virtually any size.
- For internal or external threads.
- Works with metal, wood, plastic, and more. Temp Range: -65°F to +165°F
- ***NOTE – Cannot be shipped USPS/US Mail Must be shipped UPS so additional shipping may be charged. NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- NET 5 mL Tube.
Core Archery by Larry Wise
- Larry Wise is one of the top archery coaches in the world.
- Learn tips and tricks that will help target ad bowhunters alike.
- Improve aiming
- Many other accuracy-improving subjects.
Clarifier & Verifier Cleaning Vial
- Provides a handy way to clean Clarifier and Verifier lenses.
- Simply put a few drops of Specialty Archery’s Lens Brite Anti-Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) into the vial with a Verifier or Clarifier, agitate, and let dry.
- Works for all Specialty Archery Clarifiers & Verifiers.
- Allows for fine tuning of arrow flight.
- Results in a more forgiving bow and improved broadhead flight.
- No pro shop is complete without one!
- Includes a complete set of instructions to assist with proper bow tuning.
Paper Roll – Small
- Small Paper Roll for Paper Tuner (#031)
- Paper is 12″ wide by 180′ long.
Paper Roll – Large
- Large Paper Roll for Paper Tuner (#031)
- Paper is 12″ wide by 1000′ long.
Lens Cleaning Swab (pkg of 20)
- Great for cleaning Verifier and Clarifier lenses.
Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs (pkg of 15)
- Premium Lens Cleaning Swabs offer improved Clarifier and Verifier cleaning than our current model Lens Cleaning Swabs.
- 15 per pack.
Specialty Archery Decal
- 2.5″ diameter decal.
Specialty Archery Patch
- Specialty Archery logo iron on patch.