*US Patents #D869591, #10,161,719 & #10,852,096
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXS Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle Technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- If you look on the smaller diameter, narrow section of the peep housing, you will see a small machined dot. If the peep is installed into the bowstring so that this dot is in the downward position, the string is in the 37-degree string angle grooves. If the dot is to the left side, it is in the 45-degree string angle grooves.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXS Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- PXS Clarifier or Verifier lenses can be removed from the PXS Capture Aperture for easy cleaning.
- The optional Verifier lenses sharpen the pins.
- The optional Clarifiers when used with a scope and lens sharpen the target face.
- Optional PXS Target Peep Shade Cap accessory – screws into front of peep to prevent glare.
- To protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture we recommend the Peep Guard (#PG1-BLK or #PG1-RD)
- PXS Target Peep Apertures, PXS Target Peep Clarifiers, and PXS Target Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXS Target Peeps ONLY.
- NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps and their accessories.
- The peep should be inserted in the string so the side with the verifier, clarifier, or aperture is on the side you look through.
- PXS Hunter Peep and component weights:
- PXS Target Peep – 18.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture – 4.5 grains
- PXS Target Peep Clarifiers/Verifiers – 1.0 grains
- PXS Target Peep Shade Cap – 2.5 grains
- Optional Accessories:
- #PXSAKT PXS Peep Aperture Kit, contains all 5 Apertures.
- #PXSC_ PXS Peep Clarifier Lens.
- #PPCKT PXS Peep Clarifier Kit, contains all 5 Clarifiers.
- #PXSV_ PXS Peep Verifier.
- #PXSPS PXS Peep Shade Cap.
- #PG1 BLK or RD Peep Guard Black or Red.
- #PXSCS PXS Peep Case – CASE ONLY.
- #641 Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner.
- #640 Lens Field Cleaning Kit.
- #642 Micro Fiber Lens Cloth.
- #VC3 Threadmate Non-Traditional Threadlocker 5ml.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.