- Accepts all Specialty Archery 1/8″ and smaller Apertures, Clarifiers, and Verifiers.
- Use of our Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) is required for insertion of Apertures, Verifiers, and Clarifiers.
- The peep opening is 3/16″ with no Apertures, Clarifiers or Verifiers installed.
- To protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture we recommend the Peep Guard (#PG1-BLK or #PG1-RD).
- Available in 45-degree string angle only.
- See the String Angle Chart in the Questions tab on the home page to determine which string angle is needed for your setup.
- Available in Camo only.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website for proper peep installation.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.