- Due to customer demand, Specialty Archery is now offering a larger 5/16″ diameter peep and Verifier!
- The 5/16” peep is larger than our current 1/4″ peep housings. ID is 0.355″.
- Lets in the maximum amount of light for low light shooting.
- Works with Specialty Archery 5/16” Verifiers. (ID is 0.289″)
- Includes 5/16″ Aperture Wrench (#210079).
- 37 degree string angle only.
- Does NOT include a reducer.
- Cannot be used with Specialty Archery’s smaller Apertures, Clarifiers or Verifiers.
- NOT compatible with Peep Aligners.
- Available in black only.
- Protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture with the Peep Guard.
- 5/16” XL Peep and component weights:
- 5/16″ X- Large Non-Hooded Peep – 17.0 grains
- 5/16” XL Verifiers – 12.0 grains
- 5/16” Aperture (#755-A) – 3.1 grains
- Additional information can be found in the FAQs tab on our home page.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.